Welcome
For best results please use compatibility view...
Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).
I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...
Together Forever
Today is Mom & Dad's 50th wedding anniversary. I wish they were still around to celebrate their special day. I pray that they are truly
"Together Forever."A couple pics from the wedding day...

Unknown year and August 31, 1968, in front of the new house...

Unknown years, although the first looks to be probably July 1975 or 1976 (or possibly that's when it was developed) judging by some slightly blurred print on the back and the second has to be mid to late 90s...
1 comment:
aaah.. so nice to see the daddy g's roots
Post a Comment