Well, Florida repeated as NCAA men's basketball tournament champions. Words cannot express how little I care. I've never cared about college sports and I still don't. Mostly I just root for any locally based teams to lose ASAP just so the local news media will stop making a fuss.
However, this year for a little fun I decided to try to develop an Excel file that would let me enter and track picks for the tournament (as if I were playing a pool, though I have better sense than that). I came up with something I think is serviceable and have now uploaded it to my page of Excel files on my Geocities site (which otherwise is mostly for pics). A general description of the file appears on the Geocities Excel page and, more importantly, instructions are included in the file itself.
By the way, the uploaded file reflects the results of the just-completed 2007 tournament and how my own tournament picks fared (not well).
Legal disclaimer: This NCAA file is intended for amusement purposes only and is not to be used to promote personal or group gambling.
2 days ago



1 comment:
Amusement purposes only?
Wanna make a bet?
Post a Comment