Welcome

For best results please use compatibility view...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).

I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...


Sunday, February 10, 2008

Minor, but obvious change

I really didn't like having my newly posted commenting guide taking up so much room at the top of each blog page. So I've now published the guide as it's own post and simply urge new-ish visitors to check it out before submitting their first comment. It's just much less obtrusive to do it that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been to your site before. Have never left a comment. However I'm looking at the photo of yourself that you have posted, and I have to ask one question. When you close your mouth does the light go out? You know, sort of like a refridgerator.

Dimension Skipper said...

Yes, but my brain is wired the opposite—so mouth open... light's on, but brain is off.

8-)