2 days ago
Welcome
For best results please use compatibility view...
Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).
I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...
Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).
I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
One of my favorite SS bits. Love Bert and Ernie in Egypt and of course, Rubber Duckie. :-)
I'm not recalling those other bits. The rubber duckie one is ringing a vague bell, but I don't know. I didn't check out the rest of the Time list as it was from 2009, but I linked there for the Kermit vid mainly because I liked the descriptive write-up culminating in the phrase "We need a song for the frog."
:-)
The Bert and Ernie one I love because it teaches adults to listen to their children. They rarely lie.
Egypt
I like the Van Morrison version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XemdGu4WHuQ
Denise
Hey, why didn't anyone tell me I'd messed up the title of this post? "It not easy being green"... THAT sounds more like Cookie Monster than Kermit, but then it shoudl be "It not easy being blue! Mmmmgh-Mmmmmmph-Mmmmmgh..."
Angel... Yes, definitely a very good lesson there, I'm sure. Kids are often way more perceptive than adults give them credit for.
Denise... Thanks for the link. I will definitely check that out at some point soon, but today was a day away from the computer and running the roads, so tonight I'm just gonna catch up on other miscellaneous stuff here and there. I'm sure it'll be great!
Well, I like Van Morrison's version, but it's still hard to beat Kermit.
Angel, I just watched that B&E in a pyramid vid too... Great stuff! I think I remember seeing that one as a kid.
I never saw any of this as a child. I am (sadly) too old for that. But I saw it all through the eyes of my son.
Post a Comment