This is just a test post. Am back-dating it so that it will look like it was published one year ago. I want to check out what happens with it, how it gets handled by blogger, and the only way to do that is simply to try it.
The post itself means nothing. I probably won't ever really do it for any actual purpose beyond this test that I'm merely curious about. I just want to see if it shows up at all in the blog feed eventually or if it just sort of slides quietly in among all the archived posts without ever showing up as an actual new and fresh post, which it is except for the fact that I purposely backdated it.
I've disabled comments because there's nothing to comment on and therefore only the random anonymous rude jackasses with malicious intent would even bother.
Am providing this explanation simply as semi-necessary filler for the post and also for anybody who may somehow accidentally stumble upon this entry which is intended to be essentially invisible for all intents and purposes... Or just in case it doesn't quite publish in the semi-invisible way I think it will and it therefore becomes exceedingly visible to any regulars.
'Nuff said... Cheerio.
2 days ago


