Welcome

For best results please use compatibility view...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).

I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...


Friday, February 12, 2010

Strange world(s)

Upfront warning: This post is as racy as this blog has ever gotten or will likely ever get. Please especially note that the couple of pics featured at the link below are not appropriate for the workplace. (Although that probably also depends on the workplace, doesn't it? The pics are not overly pornographic—probably some [many?] would say they're not pornographic at all. They just involve some very minor female nudity. No big deal to me personally, but if you feel it may bother you or anyone nearby, please just don't click through...)


I have long been interested in science fiction and I have a page of iGoogle feeds devoted to SF-related sites. This showed up in my io9 articles this morning and just struck me as illustrative of "What a strange world we live in"...

Let A Live Nude Girl Read Science Fiction To You

Mr. Spock would no doubt raise an eyebrow and say... "Fascinating."

2 comments:

angel said...

I didn't look at this post when it originally came along, due to being at work. :-)

Since I am off today, I checked it out. As a Sci Fi person, back in the day, I too got a kick out of that old version of 2001 A Space Odyssey being held by a naked woman. Who knew? lol

Dimension Skipper said...

Yes, it's always good to see the classics of the genre getting some new exposure.