Welcome

For best results please use compatibility view...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).

I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...


Sunday, May 6, 2007

I am not a centipede

I subscribe to The Philadelphia Inquirer and part of the sunday paper with many of the advertising inserts gets delivered with the saturday daily paper. Sometimes there is a duplicate ad or two for whatever reason. This weekend there was a Famous Footwear ad which includes a coupon for 10% off, but it's only valid "now through monday." All of that's fine, but did I really need eighteen copies of it?

No comments: