Welcome
For best results please use compatibility view...
Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).
I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...
Keeping abreast of the certification trend
Even though I never watch
Oprah, I do remember flipping past the episode referenced in the ad below and watching it for a little while just because I was amazed that she was doing a show on such a topic on mainstream TV at 4 in the afternoon.
I was also stunned that they had a couple women (plus the camera crew) approaching strangers in a shopping mall and chatting them up about their bras and how poorly they fit. Then the experts would take them to fitting rooms to work with them on getting a proper fitting bra.
Now this ad (from a local coupon magazine that comes in the mail) indicates that there must be some sort of certification program for bra fitters. How one goes about being certified (or
becoming a certifier) remains a mystery to me...

All in all, this is yet another sign that I just don't understand the world anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment