Just a few days ago I blogged about discovering Brewster Rockit, a relatively new comic (by Tim Rickard) that I like a lot already.
In researching Brewster a little bit I discovered that it debuted in 2004 at SciFiDimensions.com. Since I'm a big science fiction fan, I naturally then checked out that site as well. There's much of interest to me there, especially the book and movie reviews. Tonight, though, I was doing some more general poking about on the site, branching out to see what else I might uncover, when I clicked to visit their oddities page. Scanning the resulting list of article links, two items jumped out at me which I ended up finding very interesting (and perhaps you will too):

Theremin: The Sound of Science Fiction (Sep. 2000)

Hey, Look! A Home-Made Theremin! (Jun. 2003)



1 comment:
DimSkip just testing something silly about commenting.
Post a Comment