Welcome
For best results please use compatibility view...
Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).
I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...
Moon in the Mullica
I wouldn't normally expect to see an image from my general neck of the woods featured on the
astronomy picture of the day (APOD) site, but there ya go...
I'm not actually all that familiar with the Mullica River personally (so I can't tell you anything more about the scene), but it's not that far—especially when you consider the grand canvas of the cosmos. Anyway, from my perspective I just thought it was kind of neat to see.
3 comments:
What a nice picture and yes, cool that it's relatively so close to home for you. :-)
haven't been here in a while.. so many online places and then there is REALTIME life as well, how do we manage eh?
very nice pic, yes.
No problem, Gina. Always glad when folks stop by whether it's daily or once a month. Even happier if I am able to provide some sort of content of interest or amusement.
And since I don't post all that often, you're not likely to miss too much in between visits. This is a come as you are whenever you like blog.
:-)
Post a Comment