Welcome
For best results please use compatibility view...
Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).
I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...
The perfect blog entry
I was in a Borders bookstore today and noticed that had I wanted to do so—though obviously I didn't actually do it—I could have closed my eyes, wandered around blindly, then opened them and wherever I'd ended up I would still be virtually certain to be looking at a sign declaring a display of "The Perfect Gift."
It then occurred to me that I can't recall ever having found the so-called "perfect gift" in such a display.
It probably doesn't mean anything. It's just an observation.
No comments:
Post a Comment