Welcome

For best results please use compatibility view...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. There is no particular theme or topic and no posting schedule either. This is just something I do for my own occasional enjoyment/interest as well as for friends and family, but others are welcome (although I don't go out of my way to self-promote—almost the opposite, in fact).

I urge potential first-time commenters to take the time to read the guidelines on the commenting form. Regardless of whether you comment or not I hope you find something of interest or enjoyable here...


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Walter Becker's new CD announced

After months of worldwide anticipation Walter Becker has finally announced that his new solo CD is entitled...

Click to visit WalterBecker.com
Click the image to visit walterbecker.com and while there be sure to vote for the promo strategy you'd most like to see employed or—God help us—propose your own idea.

4 comments:

angel said...

God help us? What, I can't come up with a good promotion plan? lol

Dimension Skipper said...

No, it's not that—not that at all. YOU I trust, Angel!

However, I've seen hints and vague allusions to a very small minority of folks out there in the greater virtual world who, let's just say, have some ideas which may be deemed by many to lie on the fringe of what is normally considered, well, sanity.

No, no, I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

;-)

And, hey, I just want to add... How come my my blog page here isn't showing up on Google searches for "Walter Becker" and "Circus Money" yet, huh? I mean, I'm working my buns off here to promote the man's new album. How am I ever gonna get a piece of the promo action if Google doesn't find me, and quick?

LOL!

angel said...

By the way, I am really leaning toward that ride down PCH for his stunt. :-)

Babylon, indeed.

Dimension Skipper said...

I suspected you might. [grin]